NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS.
The $5,000 Airbnb Refer-a-Friend Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins on March 20, 2019 at 12pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends at 11:59 pm EST on April 5, 2019 (the “Giveaway Period”). The Zola computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
1. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open only to Zola users (e.g. couples with a Zola account and guests who are subscribed to Zola’s email list) in good standing who are legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years or older on the date of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Sponsor, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated or related companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Giveaway and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each, regardless of where they live) and those living in their same households (whether related or not), are not eligible.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Giveaway is Zola, 150 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY, 10038
3. How to Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
An eligible Entrant may enter to receive up to ten (10) entries into the Giveaway and be included in the random drawing using one (1) of two (2) methods of entry:
B. Entry Method 2: Enter email address on this form
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Grand Prize Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
5. Selection of Grand Prize Winner, Value of Prize, and Winner Notification: One (1) winner will be selected by Sponsor at random from all eligible entries within one month after the close of the Giveaway Period and will be notified by email no later than May 3, 2019. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve chances of winning. The prize consists of 10 (ten) Airbnb $500 gift cards, for a total value of $5,000. The prize is in addition to any rewards offered through our regular Invite a Friend feature on zola.com/invite. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return the required completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected in Zola’s sole discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner must accept the prize as stated. Prize cannot be substituted, transferred or exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges.
6. Claiming Prize. The winner will be required to provide a full address, to complete a U.S. Federal W-9 form for fulfillment of the prize, and to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, all within ten (10) days of delivery by Sponsor of notification email. Failure to comply with this condition, comply with the rules, or return of prize documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize, without compensation.
8. General Terms and Conditions. By participating, you consent to the use of your email address, Zola account name, first and last name, and likeness for advertising, promotion, and publicity purposes related to the Giveaway without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Giveaway or any related electronic system or violates these Official Rules. In the event of an identity dispute, the entry will be considered made by the individual who can respond to an email request to confirm identity. Conduct of the Giveaway and selection of winners are in Sponsor’s sole discretion and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper function of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies, including attorneys’ fees, from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce, or delay in enforcing any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access of the Web site; or downloading materials from or use of the Web site.
9. Release. By participating in the Giveaway, you release and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Giveaway, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
10. Warranties and Consents. By submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Rules, (ii) based on the Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Giveaway, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your Entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules by Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Subject only to your rights in Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us, all entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Giveaway at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No greater than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded.
11. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway or technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the announcement of the winner; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Giveaway process; (v) any unauthorized third party use of any entry information; or (vi)any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Giveaway.
12. Disputes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of New York. All participants hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York for such purposes. For a copy of these Official Rules please send your request via postal mail to Zola, 394 Broadway, New York, NY, 10013.
13. Winner List Requests. Any legally required list of winners may be obtained by sending an e-mail with the subject line: “$5,000 Airbnb Refer-A-Friend Giveaway Winner List Request” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end date of the Giveaway.