Summer doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to your slow cooker. This kitchen tool is absolutely not a seasonal utensil, which is why we’ve teamed up with our friends at POPSUGAR Food to bring you their delicious slow cooker recipes that are perfect for those warm weather months.
1. Slow-Cooker Pomegranate Pork Tacos With Quick-Pickled Red Onion
Get the recipe: slow-cooker pomegranate pork tacos with quick-pickled red onions.
2. Slow-Cooker Bloody Mary Soup
Get the recipe: slow-cooker Bloody Mary soup.
3. Slow-Cooker Blackberry Jalapeño Chicken Sandwiches
Get the recipe: slow-cooker blackberry jalapeño chicken sandwiches.
4. Slow-Cooker Chinese Beef With Zucchini Noodles
Get the recipe: slow-cooker Chinese beef with zucchini noodles.
5. Slow-Cooker Potato Corn Chowder
Get the recipe: slow-cooker potato corn chowder.
6. Slow-Cooker Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup
Get the recipe: slow-cooker tomato basil tortellini soup.
7. Slow-Cooker Vegetarian Chili
Get the recipe: slow-cooker vegetarian chili.
8. Slow-Cooker Quinoa, Chicken, and Kale Soup
Get the recipe: slow-cooker quinoa, chicken, and kale soup.
9. Slow-Cooker Chipotle-Style Barbacoa Tacos
Get the recipe: slow-cooker Chipotle-style barbacoa tacos.
10. Slow-Cooker Roast Chicken
Get the recipe: slow-cooker roast chicken.
Get the full collection of POPSUGAR’s Summer Slow-Cooker Recipes here.
Images || (1) Cooking for Keeps | (2) Jelly Toast | (3) Cooking for Keeps | (4) Super Golden Bakes | (5) Damn Delicious | (6) Cooking Classy | (7) Anna Monette Roberts via POPSUGAR Photography | (8) Cooking Classy | (9) My Baking Addiction| (10) America’s Test Kitchen
Check out more delicious recipes for summer from POPSUGAR:
18 Recipes That Prove Burgers Are the King of Summer Cookouts
These Are the Cocktails You Need to Make this Summer
18 Cucumber Recipes That Refresh