Gingersnap Studios

Full wedding (ceremony and reception) pricing

Prices start at $3,000

Elopement pricing

Prices start at $1,500

About Gingersnap Studios

Natalie Popplewell

Owner & Lead Photographer

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Natalie and I am a Dallas wedding photographer and videographer. I’m also a small town girl; born & raised in historic Denison, Texas, just north of Dallas. It was here, in high-school, that I fell in love with photography and after years of focusing on portraits, I turned my attention to capturing what I love most: a good love story.

My approach to wedding photography is playful and stress-free. I’m serious 75% of the time. The other 25% is pure kid. My sense of fun keeps your wedding day flowing smoothly. As your wedding photographer, I will document all the amazing details you planned, but what I really look for are the magical moments that you could never plan and you may not see. The day goes by fast. You just can’t take it all in! So it’s my job to capture the entirety of your beautiful love story, so you can remember and relive your wedding day forever!



  • Bride-only session
  • Drone photography
  • Engagement session
  • Extra hours
  • Image editing
  • Printing rights
  • Second photographer

Photo formats

  • Digital


  • Digital files
  • Digital rights
  • Online gallery
  • Printed enlargements
  • Video
  • Wedding album


Write a review

5.0 out of 5

3 reviews

Write a review
  • Best photographer ever!

    Verified review
    Krysten C.Jan 19, 2024

    Natalie is so amazing! She went above and beyond and helped make our day so special! She has so many helpful tips and tricks and really made the day run so smoothly for us. We couldn’t be happier with our photos, they are so beautiful! She captured the most perfect day!

  • Absolutely Amazing

    Verified review
    Karissa M.Dec 16, 2023

    This is going to be a lengthy, transparent and highly emotional review, so buckle up y’all. I found Natalie on Facebook and absolutely loved her work. She was running a promotion so I scheduled a consultation and we talked on the phone. I immediately loved her. You can tell she loves what she does and our personalities meshed so well! Well in advance of our big day, Natalie checked in multiple times to see if we had any questions and was always super responsive in general. Leading up to the wedding she was communicative and PATIENT with us. Day-of, Natalie and her team were better than they had even prepared me for. I cannot say enough about them. Natalie, Stephanie and Casey are spectacular humans that happen to be spectacular at what they do. They were there early, worked with a very tight schedule and an array of unique requests, made sure I ate and had drinks, and removed the cat temporary tattoos I (irresponsibly lol) put on my face for pictures and (AND VIDEO). Natalie, thank you for providing the best experience from day one and thank you for the photos you have given us, they mean more to us than you know and you are just wonderful. Stephanie, thank you for constantly being on the lookout. You took fantastic care of me and helped me find my things, keep my dress safe and made me feel truly special. Thank you for your beautiful work and going above and beyond. Casey!!! You were so detail oriented. You were also the main reason I ate or had anything to drink on my wedding day. So thank you for cutting the cheese on my elote so I could eat it more easily. I would like to share that I was so nervous to watch the video that I did not watch it until today (12/15/23). We watched it and I was a MESS. You are invaluable. I now get to carry our vows and my great-grandmother's speech with me for forever and for that I cannot thank you enough. Again, thank you all and there isn’t anyone I recommend more highly than Gingersnap Studios.

  • The best decision you can make for your wedding!

    Verified review
    Aarika & K.May 25, 2022

    From the moment I spoke with Natalie I knew that she was going to be the perfect person to capture our special day. She is so easy to speak with and makes you feel heard and important. When we booked her for our wedding I had no idea how much we would love and need her for all of our photos and special moments! She’s taken our engagement photos, blue bonnet photos, my bridals, our wedding, and now we are booking again for our maternity photos. She leaves no detail out and captures everything beautifully. We will be booking all of our future photo needs through her. She is truly like working with your best friend. Thank you so much Natalie for everything. You are so incredibly talented and so wonderful to work with. I only have nice things to say about you and recommend you any chance I can!!