Old St. Andrews


Select services venue

The venue will provide the space, plus a few extras.

Full wedding (ceremony and reception) pricing

Starting at $2,950

Guest capacity

Up to 150 seated guests


About this venue

St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (aka Old St. Andrew's) was designed by architect Robert S. Schuyler in the Gothic Revival style. Schuyler also designed St. Peter's Church in Fernandina, built in 1881, as well as chapels in Waldo, Fairbanks, Pablo Beach, and Lake Santa Fe. St. Andrew's was built in 1887 on a single level using brick masonry and contained a massive front corner tower with louvered belfry and steep spire roof. It stood at 317 Florida Avenue, now 317 A. Phillip Randolph Boulevard. St. Andrew's was the only major church in the city that survived the Great Fire of 1901.


Our event spaces


Available services that can be provided by Old St. Andrews

Services & amenities

  • Bar services
  • Clean up
  • Event coordinator
  • Event staff
  • Service staff

Reviews

Write a review

5.0 out of 5

1 review

Write a review
  • Lovely Historic Wedding Chapel

    Verified review
    J.R. Events3 years ago

    We love this venue. A great space for a wedding ceremony location that is inclusive for all couples.