Oh no! We're so sorry to hear that your transfer failed. This rarely happens, but here are some common issues we've seen when a transfer fails:
- Make sure you’ve entered one name only on this page, even if you’re transferring to a joint account.
- Make sure you’ve entered your full name with your middle initial (or name) if your bank account also includes your middle initial (or name).
- Verify you have not entered a savings account. We can only deposit funds into a checking account.
- Make sure you’ve entered a U.S. bank account associated with a U.S. mailing address.
- Note that Bank of America accounts have a routing number for electronic transfers that is different than the routing number printed on your paper checks. Please make sure you are using the routing number for electronic payments.
Still having issues with your transfer or have additional questions? Please contact our support team. We will help you resolve this as soon as possible!