Olive & Oak Photography


Full wedding (ceremony and reception) pricing

Prices start at $4,000

Elopement pricing

Prices start at $3,500

Packages

Prices start at $3,000


About Olive & Oak Photography

Olive & Oak Photography

Photographer / Owner

Hi friend! Grace here. I’m from a small town in south-central PA, where I was raised on the great outdoors, drive-in movies, & board games. My husband is my best friend & we have an adorable toddler keeping us on our toes! We're all about Jesus, our people, traveling, coffee shops & our two Aussies. I’m a big advocate of seeing new places, deep talks under the stars & being near the mountains any chance I can get. I believe that marriage begins with a promise & a lifetime of memories follow after that. My clients are my friends & I feel privileged to begin this adventure with you!

I'm inspired by the Earth's colors & lighting, and the way movement makes every image feel a bit more magical. I conduct my business in way that puts relationships first, serving others in way that makes sure that they feel seen & heard. Although I'm based in PA, I'm happy to travel *literally* anywhere to capture your story.


Services

Services

  • Bride-only session
  • Engagement session
  • Extra hours
  • Image editing
  • Online proofing
  • Printing rights
  • Second photographer

Photo formats

  • Digital

Deliverables

  • Digital files
  • Digital rights
  • Online gallery
  • Photo box
  • Printed enlargements

Olive & Oak Photography packages

Destination Elopements

Peak pricing $3,000-5,000

Off-peak pricing $3,000-4,000

Description

Calling all adventure lovers! This package is perfect for any couple looking to escape to nature and say their vows. This package includes elopement planning help, up to 10 hours of elopement day coverage, sunrise or sunset session while during trip, all images delivered in a private online gallery, and *best part* all of my travel is included in one lump sum!

What’s included
  • High- Res Digital Gallery
  • All Photographer Travel Fees Included
  • An amazing trip
  • Planning & Coordination Help
  • Vendor Recommendations
  • A custom thumb drive with gallery

10 Hour Wedding Day Package

10 hours

Peak pricing $4,400-4,800

Off-peak pricing $4,400-4,800

Description

Pre-Wedding consultations, vendor recommendations, 10 hours of wedding day photography coverage, second shooter, all images delivered in a private online gallery, print rights, and custom USB with gallery. Mileage & tax additional.

What’s included
  • High- Res Digital Gallery
  • Print Rights
  • Second Shooter
  • Custom USB with gallery
  • 10 hours of wedding day photography coverage

8 Hour Wedding Day Package

8 hours

Peak pricing $4,000-4,500

Off-peak pricing $4,000-4,500

Description

8 Hours of wedding day photography coverage, second shooter, all images delivered in a private online gallery, printing rights, custom USB with gallery. Mileage & tax additional.

What’s included
  • 8 Hours of wedding day coverage
  • second shooter
  • High-Res Digital Gallery
  • Printing Rights
  • Custom USB with gallery

Reviews

Write a review

5.0 out of 5

1 review

Write a review
  • BOOK HER NOW!

    Verified review
    Kelsey E.5 months ago

    Booking Grace was the best thing we did for our September 30th wedding (besides getting married of course). We connected instantly... and that is speaking on her bubbly, comforting, and caring personality. My husband and I have never been in front of a lens prior to engagement photos & our wedding, and after seeing our photos you would think we were SUPER MODELS (not kidding). Her work is absolutely breath taking, 99% of my wedding photos look like they came straight out of a magazine... the other 1% she caught some of the BEST, hysterical, memories that came from lots of alcohol, pizza, and the dance floor which we are very grateful for. I rate her and the team she brought 20/10 and will be booking her again, and again, and again for all major life events we want pictured forever. BOOK HER NOW!