Prices start at $250 per person
Number of beauticians: 1
About Luna Aesthetics
Hi! I'm Caitlin and I've been a Makeup Artist and Esthetician for 14 years. I love making people feel beautiful. I can help you achieve any look you want from very natural all the way to extreme glam and more.
Being an Esthetician is extremely helpful when dealing with the skin, I do a lot of skin prep before the makeup application, almost like a mini facial. I also give touch up kits to everyone in the party.
- Spa treatments
Services & specialties
- Available for touch-ups (hourly)
- Multi-day events
- Pre-wedding beauty prep
- Full spectrum skin tone matching
- Makeup trials
- Natural makeup (complexion only)
- Tattoo coverage/body makeup
- Facials and esthetician services
ReviewsWrite a review
- Zola (3)
5.0 (3 reviews)
Awesome! Got just the look I wanted.
If I find myself needing my make up done again I'll definitely use Luna Aesthetic again. My bridesmaids wanted a more "natural" look but I wanted a more "bold" look and both looks were done perfectly and we still looked cohesive all together. My neice, a Jr bridesmaid, and the flower girl both got some light make up as well and they looked lovely and age appropriate.
Comfort and Quality of Care!
Caitlin was a wonderful addition to our wedding day. She was so easy to work with prior to our big day and day of. The pre wedding make up trial was perfect, she made adjustments as requested to help perfect the day of look! On our wedding day she arrived on schedule, took her time with each of us and completed before scheduled time to leave! The make up Quality was great, we got dressed early for an evening wedding and all make up was well intact by the end of the wedding.( and into the next day haha) Caitlin proivded touch up kits to each of us as well. She was so easy to work with, kept us laughing and calm day of. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for wonderful wedding care!
Caitlyn did a fantastic job on my make for my wedding! She has done my makeup several times before and it always looks amazing. She was actually the first person I booked. She is very sweet and professional. I never feel more beautiful than when she does it. Also, she does my facials too which help me look and feel even better!
Explore other vendors serving Jacksonville, FL
- Troubadour Mobile Bartending
- Brywilla’s Photography
- TFC Photography and Film
- Heirloom Digital Productions
- Violin Vita
- Magic Moments Media
- The lofty views
- Christy Clark Photography, LLC.
- Keri Lindekugel Photography LLC
- Lydia McRae Photography
- Ashley Cynthia Photography
- The Yellow Wild
Complete your dream team
- Jacksonville Venues
- Jacksonville Photographers
- Jacksonville Bands & DJs
- Jacksonville Florists
- Jacksonville Catering
- Jacksonville Planners
- Jacksonville Cakes & Desserts
- Jacksonville Videographers
- Jacksonville Bar Services & Beverages
Other wedding services nearby
- Fleming Island, FL Wedding Florists
- Fleming Island, FL Wedding Bands & DJs
- Jacksonville Beach, FL Wedding Videographers
- Fleming Island, FL Wedding Planners
- Fleming Island, FL Wedding Venues
- Fleming Island, FL Wedding Caterers
- Fruit Cove, FL Wedding Bar Services & Beverages
- Fruit Cove, FL Wedding Bands & DJs
- Jacksonville Beach, FL Wedding Florists
- Fleming Island, FL Wedding Videographers
- Jacksonville Beach, FL Wedding Venues
- Fruit Cove, FL Wedding Cakes & Desserts