Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa has plenty to offer day and night! We've listed some things below, but please see resort website for the full picture.
1. Two pools including a heated relax pool and a heated activities pool, plus a supervised kids program for ages 3-11.
2. Nine dining experiences, featuring six à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill, and a café, or enjoy a dinner with your loved one in your suite or at one of the resort's romantic locations.
3. Seven bars and lounges, including Sky Sports Bar - a place to catch the big game, or Manatees - a swim up where you can enjoy drinks at the pool. All drinks and meals are served without limit or expected gratuities at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa as part of your experience.
4. Treat yourself to a spa treatment or massage, and stop by the spa pantry where guests can learn how to make their own products with local Mexican flora, natural ingredients, and oils.
5. Other activities at additional cost.