After almost five years together, several road trips in the van, getting lost on a few hiking trips, multiple (mostly unsuccessful) vegetable gardens, Marc surviving almost drowning, Elaina surviving moving to the country, acquiring two cats and eating too many pizzas to count, it's all added up to tying the knot.
As many of you already know, due to current regulations on large gatherings in New York state, we've decided to postpone our reception to July 4, 2021. We will be having a small ceremony with immediate family on our original date. Our hope is that by postponing, we can celebrate properly with everyone next summer – maybe even with fireworks! Please visit our FAQs page for more information and reach out to us if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these uncertain times.
We're currently working on setting up a virtual ceremony so that you can watch us tie the knot in real time on October 2. As the date gets closer, we'll post more information here on how you can tune in.