Things To Do
We're so excited to share a few of our favorite places in the area with you!
• Woodside Orchards - affordable cider tasting and donuts!
• North Fork Brewing Company - cute outdoor brewery with food trucks!
• For some outdoor time, take a walk in Indian Island Park!
• For an authentic NY bagel or egg sandwich, try Strathmore or Bagel Lovers!
• A day out in Greenport - beware the traffic, but Greenport is the cutest town ever!
• A day at the beach - beware the crowds, but there are many lovely beaches on LI! We love Ponquogue Beach on the south fork. You can drive down Dune Rd. to peek at some mansions!
• Any wineries - our faves are One Woman (best wine), Raphael (for the aeshetic), Macari, Kontokosta, and Pellegrini (well-rounded), and Palmer and Jamesport (nearby!)
• Harbes - get a roasted corn and lemonade and pick up veggies for the road!
• Lunch: Farm Country Kitchen (make a reservation!) or have a Funchos/Snowflake ice cream moment. Be sure to try the Peconic Swamp Thing!