Loading
Loading
Loading
Loading
Loading
Loading
Update: We’ve made the difficult decision to cancel our wedding due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We wish you and your loved ones health and safety during this time, and thank you for your understanding.
Update: We’ve made the difficult decision to cancel our wedding due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We wish you and your loved ones health and safety during this time, and thank you for your understanding.
September 19, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts

Gwen & Ian

Ian Bond

and

Gwendolyn Frey

September 19, 2020

Boston, Massachusetts

Update Two

July 22nd, 2020

After looking at how things have gone over the past few months it's become obvious that it won't be possible to have a fun and enjoyable wedding in September. Rather than repeatedly kicking the date back until we're no longer living in a pandemic dystopia we've decided to just cancel the wedding. While it would be nice to say that we'll revisit this next year once the future is more certain, realistically we're just going to elope and buy a speedboat instead. It's disappointing that we won't be able to see all of you and that we're not able to celebrate our wedding like we hoped; however, this has given us a chance to discover that it takes far less time and effort to not plan and execute a wedding than it does to plan and execute a wedding so there is a silver lining. If you booked a room at the Lenox Hotel using the group code it will be cancelled automatically and you should receive a confirmation email shortly, otherwise you will need to call the hotel to cancel the reservation.

Update

April 24, 2020

As you've certainly already guessed, the coronavirus outbreak has thrown a wrench into our wedding plans.  At this point it is extremely unlikely that we will be able to have the wedding as planned on June 6th, so we have decided to set a new date of Saturday, September 19th, 2020.  The wedding will still be held at the Lenox Hotel in Boston. If you had already booked a room at the Lenox Hotel and we have not already contacted you about it, you will need to call the hotel to cancel or modify your reservation. We have cleared all of the existing RSVPs so we ask that you please RSVP again on our wedding website by August 15th, 2020. Given the uncertainty around pretty much everything there is a chance that we will need to postpone the wedding again.  We're hoping that will not be the case, but please keep it in mind as you do any planning.

Zola logo
For all the days along the way
About ZolaGuest FAQsOrder statussupport@zola.com1 (408) 657-ZOLA
Start your wedding website© 2024 Zola, Inc. All rights reserved. Accessibility / Privacy / Terms