Zola x Sophlog Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SPONSOR: Zola, Inc., 150 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10038 (“Sponsor”).
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) on August 8, 2018 (“Start Time”) and ends at 5:00:00 pm EST on August 13, 2018 (“End Time”).
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 48 continental United States of America or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (“Entrant”).
5. HOW TO ENTER: An eligible Entrant may enter using one (1) of two (2) methods of entry
A. Entry Method 1: Must follow @sophlog and @Zola Instagram pages, “like” @sophlog and @Zola posts and tag an engaged friend in the comments. Entries must be received before the End Time. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, inaccessible, blocked, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible Entries and for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Entrants may encounter when submitting their entry. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. (But, disqualification shall not represent the sole remedy available to Sponsor.) Sponsor is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. All entry information and materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Instagram.
You must be a registered user on Instagram to participate. You may set up an Instagram account by following the onscreen instructions to register for a free Instagram account at www.instagram.com. You will be asked to provide your first and last name and email address and to set up a username and password. You agree to comply with all applicable Instagram rules, policies and procedures. Instagram has its own privacy policies which apply to you when setting up an account with Instagram. You should read their privacy policies before doing so. Only one entry per person is permitted. Late, incomplete, ineligible/unintelligible entries or those with unverifiable contact information are not eligible.
B. Entry Method 2: A written entry mailed to Zola to the address below:
Zola, Inc. ℅ Taylor Nulk
New York, NY 10038
6. PRIZES/ODDS: One (1) set of invitations with the value of up to $200 towards Zola’s invitation service. Three (3) Prizes awarded in total. The Prize shall be fulfilled by Sponsor (“Prize Provider”). Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Any unspecified expenses related to acceptance and use of the Prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. The Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s written consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. Limit of one (1) Prize per person, family or household. No cash alternative or substitution of prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value, in whole or in part, for any reason. THE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING PRIZE; SPONSOR AND OR PRIZE PROVIDERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
7. WINNER SELECTION: The winner of the Prize will be determined by random selection conducted by Sponsor (or its designated representatives) from among all eligible Entries on or around August 13, 2018. Up to three (3) winners in total. All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
8. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made by replying to the Winner’s comment on the Sweepstakes Post and by Direct Message on Instagram. Sponsor is not responsible for failure to contact potential winner, regardless of cause. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within two (2) days of the first notification attempt or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive Instagram account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any Instagram account.
9. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners must provide a valid street address in the 48 continental United States or District of Columbia for prize shipment. If potential winner fails to provide a valid street address within five (5) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
12. WINNER LIST REQUESTS: Any legally required list of winners may be obtained by sending an e-mail with the subject line: “Zola Invites + Paper Instagram Giveaway Winner List Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end date of the Sweepstakes.