One piece of advice we always give our couples is to make sure there are a range of gifts at every price point on their registry – that way there’s something for every guest to give! Although our Registry Planner will tell you how many gifts you need in each price range depending on the number of guests you have, we thought we’d pick out some of our favorites to inspire you.
Gifts Under $50
Some guests will want to get you a few smaller gifts or simply don’t have bigger ones in their budget. These items will be the perfect accessories for your newlywed home.
1. Brooklyn Slate Table Setting Placards, Set of 4
2. Reed Wilson Shakers
3. Eccolo Moorish Tiles Frame
Shop more Gifts Under $50.
Gifts Under $100
These gifts will likely make up the bulk of your registry. From kitchen essentials to fun serving pieces, use this price range to add some flare to your registry.
1. Cuisinart Elements 3-Piece Nonstick Ceramic Fry Pan Set
2. Dansk Wood Classics Round Salad Bowl
3. Rosanna La Cite Highball Glass, Set of 4
Shop more Gifts Under $100.
Great For Group Gifting
Treat yourselves to a few splurges. With Zola you can mark them for Group Gifting, so that multiple friends can contribute.
1. Linus The Dutch 3 Cream
2. KitchenAid Artisan Series 5 Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
3. Mauviel M’150S Roasting Pan with Rack
Shop more Great for Group Gifting Gifts.